2 replies to this topic

#1 Sator

Sator

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:09 PM

I know many of you have your own websites, and you should all know how important it is to have a good website. It can really make or break your business. Having professional looking photographs is a great way of making your website look more attractive. That translates to more hits to your website and, hopefully, to more clients and more income.

I thought I would share the following website with you because it gives some nice insights into product photography of clothing:

http://www.tabletops...hotography.html

It gives out useful advice about the choice of camera and lens, as well as any other equipment you might want to consider purchasing. It may be time consuming and may seem like more trouble than it is worth, but if you share just one nice photograph with the world on your website you will be amazed how much business it generates. If you really don't want to have your own website, at least share images of your work on the forum.

#2 tutorversal

tutorversal

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:14 PM

There are hundreds of product photography tools to help you get the job done  yourself. As business owners with lean start-up roots.

#3 tailleuse

tailleuse

Master

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:Tailoring and couture.

Posted 14 August 2016 - 02:39 AM

There are hundreds of product photography tools to help you get the job done  yourself. As business owners with lean start-up roots.

What's nice is Sator suggested one reliable site with suggestions.  It's a good entry point.

Dignity. Always, dignity. (Singin' in the Rain)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users