Photo

Savile Row Academy July course - Men's Pattern Cutting & Fitting

savilerow learntailoring andrewramroop bespoke tailoring courses mens pattern drafting course savile row-trained tailors fitting course remarking patterns block patterns

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rowan

Rowan

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:56 PM

Hello! My name is Rowan Kerek Robertson and I work with the Master Tailor Prof Andrew Ramroop OBE, his Savile Row tailoring house Maurice Sedwell and the Savile Row Academy that he set up in 2008.

As I believe that you are people genuinely interested in great tailoring education opportunities, I hope I won't offend anyone popping in here to let you know that this July the Savile Row Academy has a 5 week course focusing on Men’s Pattern Drafting, Block pattern, Cloth cutting, Fitting, Remarking and Bespoke Master patterns. It is taught by Andrew Ramroop and the Maurice Sedwell Master Tailors on Savile Row. Rather than post a long message, there is lots more information about this course and the Savile Row Academy over on the Savile Row Tailor website.

FYI Andrew Ramroop is a true Ultra Bespoke craftsman and an incredible man to learn from. He is in fact the only practicing tailor on Savile Row with an OBE from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II for services to Bespoke Tailoring and Training. He is passionate about training the next generation of elite tailors. At the Savile Row Academy he now passes on his immense skill and knowledge of tailoring to men and women eager to work on Savile Row and improve their own tailoring and menswear businesses.

All the very best - Rowan

• Schneiderfrei likes this

#2 Der Zuschneider

Der Zuschneider

Master

• Senior Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts
  • Interests:- German Cutting Systems
    - Modern Tailoring by German Semi-Traditional Standards

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:05 AM

If I ever make money, I am going to come and look at it.

• Rowan likes this
www.berlinbespokesuits.com

#3 Rowan

Rowan

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:08 AM

I hope you do, and that you do get the chance to!

#4 Mammothy

Mammothy

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:24 AM

Considering the fees: £6,000 (EU) All course materials are provided, I would have to win the lottery to participate. Even if my skills were up to par :)

• Schneiderfrei likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: savilerow, learntailoring, andrewramroop, bespoke tailoring courses, mens pattern drafting course, savile row-trained tailors, fitting course, remarking, patterns, block patterns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users