5 replies to this topic

#1 bespeaker

bespeaker

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 01:47 AM

Hi all, I am putting a selection of my tailoring books on sale. Its quite a vast collection that I have accumulated over the years and can't unfortunately keep.

https://www.ebay.co....=p2047675.l2562

I haven't had too much time on my hand lately and these are the few I've done so far. Many more to come.

If you are interested in any, please inbox me.

• BeJimmiebox likes this

#2 the4roads

the4roads

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Gents' and ladies' tailoring; pattern making

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:22 PM

I am keenly interested in the Clarence Poulin book. Should I go through eBay? (I am in the US, if that's useful to know at all.) 

Thank you for any guidance. 

#3 bespeaker

bespeaker

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:59 PM

I am keenly interested in the Clarence Poulin book. Should I go through eBay? (I am in the US, if that's useful to know at all.) 

Thank you for any guidance. 

Hi, i am selling all the book within the uk as the postage would be a bit expensive to send abroad.  If you are still interested i can find a quote how much it would cost to send ? and then i can change to international shipping as well.

#4 the4roads

the4roads

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Gents' and ladies' tailoring; pattern making

Posted 26 May 2018 - 10:57 PM

Hello, Yes, I'm still interested in the Poulin book and would of course pay the international shipping rate, but I realize I don't know how much you want for the book; I'll attempt to "contact the seller" on eBay later today; I am leaving the screen for several hours. Thank you. 

#5 bespeaker

bespeaker

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:41 AM

Hello everyone. I have added more books I. Today. Some very rare ones that are also very dear to me. Happy bidding.

All the best

#6 BeJimmiebox

BeJimmiebox

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, hunting

Posted 05 September 2019 - 05:06 PM

Hello: Would you give a more definite price in Euros for that nice item, so as to avoid the vagaries of these nationalist currencies like Pound-Sterling and US ? Much appreciated,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users