692 replies to this topic

#685 Mathieu

Mathieu

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:36 AM

Hello! my name is Mathieu, i'm 28 and i live in Lyon, France.

i'm here to learn everything i can and i want tailoring for me.

• Schneiderfrei likes this

#686 Ricardo Ferreira da Silva

Ricardo Ferreira da Silva

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:42 PM

Good evening, my name is Ricardo, I'm from Brazil, I'm 28 years old. I am the son of a Master Tailor, I am in search of more knowledge of the tailor's shop. Thank you very much.

Edited by Ricardo Ferreira da Silva, 13 November 2017 - 01:43 PM.

#687 Aoxiang

Aoxiang

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:37 PM

Hello! My name is Ao,I'm from China and 27 years old.

I'm working in a tailor's shop now.Looking forward to going further on this tailoring's road.

Thanks.

#688 DaveS

DaveS

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:17 AM

Hello, my nane is Dave. I found this forum while searching for resources for making my own personal bespoke clothing. I'm 47 living in the US. I'm a tatooer by trade and am here primarily to learn to make my own clothing.

Edited by DaveS, 06 December 2017 - 09:19 AM.

#689 PoHappiness

PoHappiness

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:19 AM

Hello Everyone, 

My name is David and I'm from Canada. 

After a couple years of hardwork, I started my own MTM suit business in Toronto. 

However, as I continue to dive deeper into this profession, the more passionate I become. 

This forum has a great deal of knowledge, and I'm looking forward to develop myself to become a master tailor. 

#690 PadronSB

PadronSB

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:44 AM

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been browsing the forum for a few months and love the wealth of information on here. I decided to take up garment making as a hobby/therapy and let's face it, because well tailored clothing gets you noticed. 

Anyways, is it just me or are most of the images on here not accessible? Most say out of bandwidth. I have been trying to search the forum for pattern making and hand sewing techniques and all the images are broken and I can't really access much?

Anyways, look forward to expanding my knowledge, thanks all!

#691 manxd

manxd

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been browsing the forum for a few months and love the wealth of information on here. I decided to take up garment making as a hobby/therapy and let's face it, because well tailored clothing gets you noticed. 

Anyways, is it just me or are most of the images on here not accessible? Most say out of bandwidth. I have been trying to search the forum for pattern making and hand sewing techniques and all the images are broken and I can't really access much?

Anyways, look forward to expanding my knowledge, thanks all!

About photos not displaying in old threads, most were hosted by photobucket and they started to charge a significant amount of money to continue hosting them.

However, there is a workaround that works for many, depending on the age of the thread. Copy and paste the url of the thread into the Wayback Time Machine on archive.org and then select a screenshot if any are available.

• Schneiderfrei and PoHappiness like this

#692 Schneiderfrei

Schneiderfrei

Pro

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • Interests:learning and imagination

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:46 PM

By 'Significant' I'm sure you meant Únreasonable' - ;)

Shell made out of gold
Found on a beach picked up and you held so close

#693 PoHappiness

PoHappiness

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:14 AM

About photos not displaying in old threads, most were hosted by photobucket and they started to charge a significant amount of money to continue hosting them.

However, there is a workaround that works for many, depending on the age of the thread. Copy and paste the url of the thread into the Wayback Time Machine on archive.org and then select a screenshot if any are available.

This is very useful. Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users