110 replies to this topic

#109 napoli

napoli

Pro

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:21 AM

The same bunch of pretentious tackys who like to parody the real classicism again here, on the Pittys door.

Flacavento the beard got some time free from his sanitarium and went to met his boyfriends.

This pictures make me vomit as well as that crappy blog.

If any wants to learn what Histrionic Personality Disorder is, just click here.

http://arbitereleg.blogspot.it/

Edited by napoli, 07 September 2012 - 05:22 AM.

#110 Schneidergott

Schneidergott

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

I have decided to be at peace with those guys.
They apparently enjoy their lives (at least with wine and song, no women to be seen). Since most of them are Italian, I figure they can pull it off well.

Besides, linking to that sort of website gives them more attention than they actually deserve.

"Nur der ist Meister seiner Kunst, der immer sucht, das Gute zu verbessern und niemals glaubt, das Beste schon zu haben."
"Only he is a master of his art who always seeks to improve the good and never believes to have the best already"

http://www.dressedwell.net/ It's snarky, but fun.

#111 napoli

napoli

Pro

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

I have decided to be at peace with those guys.
They apparently enjoy their lives (at least with wine and song, no women to be seen). Since most of them are Italian, I figure they can pull it off well.

Besides, linking to that sort of website gives them more attention than they actually deserve.

Totally agree with the second and the first no woman there, they don´t need them... But I love to put those pictures to my collegues on the mental place I work.

They tell me if are for real or actors of some weird movie, they can believe those wackos are for real. ( And me either but sadly I know some personally so they exist)

Edited by napoli, 11 September 2012 - 05:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users