3 replies to this topic

#1 Schneidergott

Schneidergott

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:00 AM

Hello, everybody!

To complete this thread: http://www.cutterand...p?showtopic=239 I made a template you can print out on stronger paper (it has to be A4. Check for correct size afterwards). I only marked the full centimetres because I figured you can divide them by rock of eye. I suggest that you round the numbers you get following the formula 2/10 of neck girth plus 0,5cm. Cut out the deep black squares, this will allow you to see the construction line underneath.

Posted Image

"Nur der ist Meister seiner Kunst, der immer sucht, das Gute zu verbessern und niemals glaubt, das Beste schon zu haben."
"Only he is a master of his art who always seeks to improve the good and never believes to have the best already"

"Es gibt keinen Grund mit Erfahrung zu prahlen, denn man kann etwas auch viele Jahre falsch machen!"
"There is no reason to boast of your experience, because it's possible to do things wrong for a long time!"

#2 Der Zuschneider

Der Zuschneider

Master

• Senior Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,081 posts
  • Interests:- German Cutting Systems
    - Modern Tailoring by German Semi-Traditional Standards

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:07 AM

What is the hight on 8cm? 2.5?

Schneidern heisst, viel Wissen, viel Arbeit und keine Kohle im Sack, dafuer aber viele Kunden, die alles besser wissen.  :Big Grin:

#3 Schneidergott

Schneidergott

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:26 AM

No, it's a bit less. About 2.3cm. Just print it out. I used 2 printers, one did a precise job, the other one didn't. When I made a pdf version (which is too big to upload it here) the size was correct when the printer page said 97.2%. Strange.

"Nur der ist Meister seiner Kunst, der immer sucht, das Gute zu verbessern und niemals glaubt, das Beste schon zu haben."
"Only he is a master of his art who always seeks to improve the good and never believes to have the best already"

"Es gibt keinen Grund mit Erfahrung zu prahlen, denn man kann etwas auch viele Jahre falsch machen!"
"There is no reason to boast of your experience, because it's possible to do things wrong for a long time!"

#4 Der Zuschneider

Der Zuschneider

Master

• Senior Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,081 posts
  • Interests:- German Cutting Systems
    - Modern Tailoring by German Semi-Traditional Standards

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:30 AM

Flingelli hat das dann ohne die 0.5 Diagonale, netto, produziert.

Flingelli is right with this idea. The East German Fachbeirat developed formulas to calculate the front and back neck points regarding chest circle, they formulas have a slope like the triangle in the front and in the back. Rundschau until today has no clue that this exist since 30 years. Flingelly figured it out, that there is a proportion... He was the only one beside the East Germans.

Edited by Der Zuschneider, 20 July 2012 - 06:35 AM.

Schneidern heisst, viel Wissen, viel Arbeit und keine Kohle im Sack, dafuer aber viele Kunden, die alles besser wissen.  :Big Grin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users