• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Schneidergott

Schneidergott

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

The following images show the content of the GES/ Tessilino Zorloni sample book.
I know that pictures do not replace the "feel" of a product, but they give at least an impression of the range of colours available. For prices contact Antonio Argentino : a.argentino@zen.co.uk (for those who don't speak Italian) or use the e-mail contact written on the pages.
Please keep in mind that colours may be different from the original due to scanner and monitor settings. Also, so far I haven't tried any of the products in this book yet, nor am I being paid for this in any way.
Shipping costs can be high, so you might want to check with local suppliers first.

Posted Image

The lining is light weight and very "slippery", which means that it will glide easily on anything worn underneath it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The pocketing has different weights, Dublin a bit heavier and more robust, while Iris is quite thine and fine woven.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The collar melton is not too thick, nor too thin.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Nur der ist Meister seiner Kunst, der immer sucht, das Gute zu verbessern und niemals glaubt, das Beste schon zu haben."
"Only he is a master of his art who always seeks to improve the good and never believes to have the best already"

http://www.dressedwell.net/ It's snarky, but fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users