#1 NationalTailoringAcademy

NationalTailoringAcademy

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:06 AM

Hello all,

The National Tailoring Academy is currently looking to expand our tailoring faculty for our accredited diploma course and short courses.

Our team currently has one womenswear master tailor and one menswear master tailor along with guest tailors and other faculty members for non-tailoring tuition. 

A minimum of ten years industry experience is required.

For further information please contact Sinead at info@nationaltailoringacademy.ie

• Martin Stall, ladhrann and Kimberly like this

#2 Der Zuschneider

Der Zuschneider

Master

• Senior Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts
  • Interests:- German Cutting Systems
    - Modern Tailoring by German Semi-Traditional Standards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:00 AM

You can bring your instructors to me, I can tutor them cutting here in Houston, even if they have 40 years of cutting experience!  :hi:

www.berlinbespokesuits.com

#3 Schneidergott

Schneidergott

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:46 PM

You can bring your instructors to me, I can tutor them cutting here in Houston, even if they have 40 years of cutting experience!  :hi:

I think they are looking for a new teacher (tutor) for students at their school in Dublin. Right?

"Nur der ist Meister seiner Kunst, der immer sucht, das Gute zu verbessern und niemals glaubt, das Beste schon zu haben."
"Only he is a master of his art who always seeks to improve the good and never believes to have the best already"

http://www.dressedwell.net/ It's snarky, but fun.

#4 NationalTailoringAcademy

NationalTailoringAcademy

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:41 PM

I think they are looking for a new teacher (tutor) for students at their school in Dublin. Right?

Thanks Der Zuschneider but Schneidergott is correct. Our current tailors are brilliant. One obtained their master tailors qualification in Germany and the other in Hungary where the criteria is very strict and both have years of work experience behind them.

What we need are one or two more good tailors. We don't really need another master tailor but someone at a good level who can teach some skills and is also open to learning more skills from our Master Tailor too.

• ladhrann likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: job, bespoke, tailor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users