Photo

If you are looking for an experienced pattern maker/grader, please take this topic into consideration

Pattern maker/grader job seeking

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Marina Sikic

Marina Sikic

Umsie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:31 AM

I am currently working as a pattern maker/grader for the fashion company Image Haddad in Zagreb. Image Haddad, established in 1988, is Croatia's first contemporary pret-a-porter fashion company that has an in-house production with over fifty employees.

Since I started working for Image Haddad, more than two and a half years ago, my main tasks and responsibilities have been developing patterns using a computer-aided design system (Optitex 2D/3D CAD), or conventionally on paper, digitising and grading patterns as well as making production markers. My other duties have included developing preliminary specifications with construction details for sample sewers using Adobe Illustrator.

Although I am satisfied with the work itself, I am still compelled to look for new employment. My reasons are twofold: negative changes in current working conditions and, more importantly, my wish to expand my knowledge. I would like to widen my experience with additional workload, which would consequently lead me to new challenges and responsibilities.

I would be more than thankful if you would consider me a potential candidate when an opportunity arises to recruit pattern makers. On my LinkedIn profile ( have relevant information about my work experience and education but I can also send you any additional information or my portfolio if needed. You can reach me anytime via email at marinasikic@googlemail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marina Sikic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users