1 reply to this topic

#1 MANSIE WAUCH

MANSIE WAUCH

Pro

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:15 AM

I don't know if anyone knows about this, I discovered it by accident. If you edit one of your posts, when the editor is open, click on advanced editing, and you will find the 'file attachment' function, as in your email attachments!  (of course you will have to create your post first, then edit it for your image.

While I am at it, someone, I think it was 'Taileuse' was asking about a tailoring course breakdown. Hope these show you what is expected! Taken from an old City & Guilds course booklet

Cheers

Mansie the old computer nerd!

Attached Files

• Attached File  001.jpg   91.06KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  002.jpg   64.92KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  003.jpg   100.24KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  004.jpg   37.89KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  005.jpg   91.58KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  006.jpg   55.43KB   0 downloads

Edited by MANSIE WAUCH, 17 April 2015 - 06:19 AM.

• tailleuse, Learner, cperry and 1 other like this

#2 hutch48

hutch48

Pro

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:Big snippers, practical garments, computer programming and engineering. New website at signature link.

Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

Mansie,

About the only catch with posting photos that are held by the forum software (IE: on its local server) is that you run out of space quickly. If you can find a reliable free server that will accept uploaded photos and not delete them too quickly, then all you need to do to post better images than those that the forum software supports is to use the direct URL for the photos and use the "image" button when posting. Its the small rectangular one 2 past the "link" button.

• MANSIE WAUCH, tailleuse, cperry and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users