4 replies to this topic

#1 Measure Man

Measure Man

Umsie

• Super Pro
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:58 AM

I have a large collection of Tailor & Cutter magazines, last weekend I sorted them into dates and found I have quite a lot of duplicates.

Does any other member have duplicate magazines and would be interested in swapping for dates they don't have?

#2 Terri

Terri

Pro

• Super Pro
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:21 AM

What years do you have?

#3 Measure Man

Measure Man

Umsie

• Super Pro
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:20 AM

Hi Terri,

The duplicates I have are spread over quite a few years, 1947, 1949, 1954, 1957, 1964, 1966, 1968 & 1969.

If you are interested in swapping I can email you an excel file showing what magazines I have and which are duplicated.

Kind regards,

Andrew

#4 Terri

Terri

Pro

• Super Pro
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:42 AM

I dont have anything that new!
But if you cannot trade them to your satisfaction I may be interested in the 1957 issue.
Generally, I have slowed down on acquiring references but I do like to parse through reference every now and again.
T

#5 Measure Man

Measure Man

Umsie

• Super Pro
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:17 PM

Thanks Terry,

These are just the years I have duplicates, I do have one or two I think from the late 1800's or very early 1900's?

Our business started in 1896 but unfortunately my Grandfather and Great Grandfather cut out articles of interest and pasted them into scrap books.

I am lucky to have quite a few years from the 1940's complete and professionally bound, but the downside is they do get a bit heavy after you have been reading them for a while.

Best

Andrew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users