I'm new to this forum, sewing, and shirtmaking, and am looking for some help with fitting my shirt muslin. I've posted a link to pics below; what I observe is that there are two folds of extra fabric near each armscye on the front, the yoke may be too long, the neck should come up some at the front, and the back has too much material. The first thing I noticed when trying on the muslin was that the fronts were too small, so I pinned a strip of material between the plackets to space them, just to simulate what I think should be the proper front size for when I was photographing. Have I correctly identified the fit issues, and how should I resolve them.
Just as a note, I realize that some of my seams, particularly the small 1/8" flat felled sleeve and side seams need some work, since initially making this muslin I've worked on my technique there and have seen great improvement. As well, I'd like to thank DPC for his fantastic book: the only reason this muslin even looks remotely like a shirt.