Posted Image

#2 saveira

saveira

Umsie

• Professional
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:58 AM

Priceless information. We (seamstress) need to study and master the art of sewing (since some of us depend on this trade to bring in an income). I have searched many bookstores looking for books with this type of information but they are not available on the book shelves, ( I am referring to Book Stores in Trinidad) Many of us (Seamstress) would like to improve ourselves but are unable to do so because information such as the above is not available. Thank you for posting. Much appreciated.

#3 Sator

Sator

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:04 AM

I have searched many bookstores looking for books with this type of information but they are not available on the book shelves, ( I am referring to Book Stores in Trinidad).

It doesn't actually matter if you search the shelves of the books in New York, London, Berlin, Tokyo or Sydney. Sadly, nobody is printing these books anymore. Although strictly speaking still in copyright, I am putting them out because the publishers no longer exist, they are rare, and are unlikely to return to print in our lifetimes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users